Take Action for Nurses Week
May 14, 2022 1:00 PM
Join us in Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge*, Red Deer, or Medicine Hat*
For the last two years of the pandemic, nurses have been physically and mentally pushed to their limits. With the Alberta government’s plan to privatize health care, nurses are at risk of being placed in even harder and unsafe working conditions.
On May 14, take action in a community near you to support Alberta’s nurses:
- Edmonton – Alberta Legislature Building at 1:00 PM
- Calgary – South Health Campus at 1:00 PM
- Lethbridge – City Hall at 12:00 PM*
- Red Deer – City Hall at 1:00 PM
- Medicine Hat – Medicine Hat Regional Hospital (east side) at 11:00 AM*
Join other Albertans who are saying thank you to nurses, yes to public health care, and no to privatization.
*Note: Earlier start times in Lethbridge (12:00 PM) and Medicine Hat (11:00 AM).